Any programming/compilation issues
Page 4 out of 5 Pages
- I am hoping to do live mapping with Karto. Right now I have player printing out data in the following format (using LaserProxy and Position2dProxy):
min max res count range_res
-90 90 0.5 361 0
#range bearing intensity
2.10723 -90 0 2.13551 -89.5 0 2.14979 -89 0 2.17862 -88.5 0 2.19317 -88 0 2.2078 -87.5 0 2.23732 -87 0 2.2522 -86.5 0 2.28219 -86 0 2.2973 -85.5 0 2.32775 -85 0.......
I have created a Mapper object and I am now confused as to what function to call to add these new scans and positions to the Mapper object.
- How do I translate the pose provided by the CalculateLocalizedPose(scan) method (given in meters) to pixels in the map, for correct representation on the screen of the robot pose within the map ?
When I try to run the sample code, I always get error. For example in the Mapper Tutorial 2, I get error "Cannot open include file: 'xercesc/util/PlatformUtils.hpp'". Did I miss anything?
- I'm trying to use Karto with a custom robot using Microsoft Robotic Studio and its simulator. Each time I ran it the map is not as nice as yours ?
- I have circle showing up in my map at the edge, why is that ?
- So if I am using the Mapper then I don't need to use the
- I am assuming that these libraries work with angles in degrees
similar to the previous SLAM libraries. Is that true?
- We don't add scans as fast as we update our pose data and therefore
we used to use the SLAM pose transform to keep updating our pose data.
Is there a way to access the pose transform to keep correcting our pose?
- I just realized that the mapping library is not correcting the pose at all. The pose I give is always equal to the returned corrected pose ?
- Could you please explain what the samplingInterval in the
Localization is used for?