Page 2 out of 3 Pages
- How can I edit a ktmap file to add more obstacles ?
- Can the software run on an embedded processor (non-PC based)?
- I am new to KARTO. After installation, we have several examples to use, e.g. 'intel'.
But the problem is after i load those maps, i cannot use mouse dragging to move the map. Moreover, all the test functions like mapping or exploring remain grey in the menu bar. I cannot click them to have a try.
What is wrong with that?
- Do I need a laser range finder for mapping?
- What robot operating systems does the Karto SDK work with?
- What robot hardware does the Karto SDK work with?
- Why use Karto?
- What is the Karto SDK?
- Is there a possibility for local processing of the range data or we must always use your Karto map generation server ?
- Are multiple range sensors supported ?